Saturday, July 28, 2012

Parallels: 1977 Wales Humanoid and 1959 Patio Alien

 Albert S Rosales posted this historical item of a UFO/alien/entity encounter on his Facebook page:

Albert S Rosales
Location. Near Dale Pembrokeshire Wales
Date: April 24 1977 Time: 01:00 a.m.
Mrs Pauline Coombs, 31, and her husband Billy, 36, were watching the television at their Ripperston farm when they saw at a window a silver suited figure.
One thing that struck me as interesting about this is the similarity to what I saw when I was a child. A few years ago I drew a little picture of the being:

"Patio Alien, Los Angeles California, 1959?" illustration by Regan Lee
 While there are dis-similarities:  height, and location, among others, the visual similarities are strong. (silver suit, helmet, humanoid). My creature was small, about four feet, and, while the Coombs saw their creature in 1977, in Wales, I saw mine in Los Angeles in approximately 1958 or 1959.

I'm not suggesting they are the same or even related but the visual imagery struck me when I saw Albert's post.  Click here for more from Albert Rosales on this case.

No comments: