Friday, February 24, 2012

Entering the Orb: Dream of... the Orb!

Category: Dream
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Date: Feb. 24th, 2012

Just a fragment, a bare memory, but with such intensity! Last night a dream, and something about "the orb."
I was telling someone in the dream about the orb that I saw, and as I was telling her (I seem to remember it was a "her") the image of the orb in the night sky was present. I told her that the orb was a three dimensional sphere, and an actual craft/machine, intelligently controlled. Whether or not that intelligent control came from the orb itself, or was being remotely controlled, I couldn't tell. The orb, I went on to describe, was it from within. And in the dream, a new detail: I was describing the color. Orange, amber-orange (not brown amber, but...) and in the middle, a more yellow orange. All still orange. The middle lighter possibly because of the location; that's where the energy or source of it all, the engine or who knows, was emanating from.

Then the person I was speaking with told me all about her orb sighting. Pretty much sharing the same details in every way. As if we were in a hyper telepathic communication with each other; knowing what the other would say about the orb's color.
That's it. That's all I remember of the dream; don't know if there was more prior or after that "dream scene" but what I do remember was so damn vivid and held an importance of emotion to it, as dreams do.

No comments: