Thursday, December 9, 2010

OBEs, Green Window with non-human entity

Location: Eugene, OR
Date: December 2010
Category: astral travel, OBE, aliens, green light

Tuesday night (December 7th)  I had the following experience:
Strange things happened last night... I woke up around midnight. It took me a few moments to figure out what wasn't right; the alarm clock was blacked out, the little red pinpoints of light on the receiver were out, etc. I went into the bathroom, and noticed the alarm clock in there was black, the night light was out, the overhead light didn't come on when I flipped the switch. Clearly the power had gone out. Great. I tried to wake Jim, but he didn't wake up. I was both glad and frustrated at that; I didn't want to disturb him, but didn't want the power out all night.

I tried to go back to sleep, but kept waking up.  Then, I had an OBE. My first one in a long long time. I felt like someone was pulling on my foot, pulling me out. I was delighted at this, excited, but also a little nervous. Something different this time than the other times; I'd start to leave my body, then, stop where I was. Just like being in an elevator going up  and stopping at a floor for a few moments. I saw a green point of light in my mind/astral plane, then it came closer and was a window, with a humanoid shape figure standing in it, watching me. I had the feeling it was very human like, but not human. That scared me a bit. The the "elevator" started up again, upwards, and I had that same feeling of being both excited and nervous. I was telling myself not to panic, not to be scared,  just let it be. But, we stopped again. Waited. In a holding pattern. Then started up again. This went on for awhile, and then, to my great frustration, I started to come back down. I tried to resist falling back into myself, into "reality" but I just couldn't seem to get beyond the point where I left my body completely.

I managed to get to sleep, kind of... had an epic dream (one of those dreams that was extremely long and detailed, complicated plot, etc. ) but still slept poorly. After about an hour woke up to find power back on.

Then, last night, (December 8th) I had the following:
I don't know what is happening, or why, but I had the same OBE experience last night I had the other night, and wrote about here.

Last night, it happened again. Felt that rushing OBE feeling, the feeling of being pulled from my feet, and the image of a green window with a tall humanoid figure inside. This time, the window came into view very quickly, very suddenly, looming large, and it arrived in a swirling mass of colors. I say the window was green; meaning, it had a soft glowing lime green color, as if the interior of whatever it was the window was attached to, was lit by a green light.

I couldn't make out the features on the face of the being standing in the window; but I got the sense it was tall. I don't know if it was a "gray" or what; maybe related somehow but I didn't get the impression it was, not completely anyway. It was also wearing clothing, or at least I had that impression.

As soon as I "saw" that window, I resisted, and knew I didn't want any part of this. I managed to break out of this and snap back into my body.

I used to have OBE's frequently, especially as a child. Now I get them a few times a year. I rarely get them together like this; where I'll have two in the same week.

Other things of an odd nature that have been happening may or may not be connected to this. I've been thinking of things and then they happen. For example, this summer I sought out a consultation about dental work; I didn't follow up. But this past week, I'd been thinking heavily about that and how I need to get the work going. I came home from work to find a message on my machine from the dentist office, saying they had my paperwork from the insurance and to make an appointment. The thing is, the insurance would have come in a long time ago, -- I had been thinking how flakey they were that they hadn't called months ago --  anyway, here I was thinking about the dental work and out of the blue, they call me. Another thing that happened was this comment left on my blog for the L.O.W.F.I. site the other day about one person's vision of where the missing child Kyron Hammon is. This person's "vision" matches my own. 

2 comments:

SAR said...

How interesting, Regan...

Just cruising around tonight, one blog leads to another, and you have so many blogs..you're very prolific! Just tonight, the wife told me that she had a strange dream the previous evening. She was being pulled upward, out of bed by some force and she said that I was trying to keep her from being taken away by holding her hand. An OBE? She's had them before. She also had a couple of really powerful UFO sightings as a girl at her childhood home in Des Moines, Wa.

Coincidentally, I also had a UFO dream last night. I was walking along a river and a small squadron of very small UFOs attacked me, flying around my head with incredible speed, even nicking my ear and whizzing off.

I got angry at the assault and managed to actually GRAB one and being tearing it apart to see what was inside! I wasn't easy, but I was able to bust it open.

What was inside? I don't know...I woke up! How strange this inversion is...where I sleep to learn the truth, only to be thwarted by waking up.

Very good...

Regan Lee said...

Thank you e! Glad you found the blog. I don't post often,only when it fits in with this blog's intent.

It does sound like your wife had an OOBE. So interesting, isn't it! Very interesting you both had dreams of UFOs within the same time frame! Hmmm...